What is it
- Allow writers to focus on critical customer-centric aspects of the proposal and maximize evaluation points
- Developed from winning proposal language; you can be sure that content has been tested in winning proposals
- Give your writers a head-start so they can complete the section as opposed to start the section.
- Improve proposal consistency and quality
- Save 30 to 60 % of typical proposal writing effort - cost and time
- Template sections and volumes save you time and writing
- Templates meet solicitation-specific requirements
- Language derived from winning proposals
- Built using Microsoft Office® and Adobe Acrobat® products
Fedmarket's Marketing Plan Template is a detailed outline designed for use in RFP
responses. It includes standard text, model text to be refined to meet customer
requirements, standard formats, and writing guidelines and instructions. It
includes such sections as: Short Term Sales Program, Long Term Sales Program,
Marketing Materials, Method of Marketing, Federal Buyer Sales Calling,
Conference and Events, Sales Training Program.
Fedmarket's Contract Administration template is a detailed outline designed for use in
RFP responses. It includes standard text, model text to be refined to meet
customer requirements, standard formats, and writing guidelines and
instructions. It includes such sections as: Compliance System, Compliance
Officer, Compliance Program Implementation, Compliance Requirements, Contract
Management Policies, Subcontracting Risk Mitigation and Management,
Writing a convincing Executive Summary is an art. Fedmarket's Executive Summary template provides you with a unique opportunity to succinctly outline your case for why your company should be chosen. The Executive Summary may be the only part of your proposal read by the customer's senior management and the only part read by all of the evaluators. Many firms don't understand the significance of this critical section. A poorly-written summary immediately erects a barrier to winning. Conversely, an exciting, captivating summary sets the stage for victory. Most importantly, an Executive Summary is what the evaluators and your potential customer read first.
Fedmarket's Earned Value Management System Template is specifically for government proposals. The template covers the approach, methodology, and tools to implement your EVMS as well as giving a step-by-step implementation path. The template addresses how you are going to manage to the system and what reporting you will produce to stay on track.
Program Management Template
Fedmarket's Program Management Template is designed to focus on those areas that Agency leaders care about the most. And our template will save your team days of effort, allowing them more time to focus on the more technical areas of your response. Our template includes such sections as: Program Management Approach, Communications and Contractual Management of Affairs Subcontracts, Procurement and Management, Management Roles and Relationships, Management of Schedule and Workforce Usage, Management of Risk (at the program level), Quality Management, Earned Value Management, Staffing Approach.
Task Maps are designed for complex technical approaches with multiple writers. Task maps can also help an inexperienced single writer organize a technical approach and concurrently suggest ideas for technical content using a who, what, why, when, how prompting procedure.
The Management Plan Proposal Templates includes:
- Management Plan
- Contract Schedule
- Contract Management Policies
- Subcontractor Management and Relationships
- Corporate Support/Project Management Office
- Staffing Plan
- Quality Assurance Plan
- Quality Assurance Plan (for small proposals)
- Risk Management
- Transition Plan
- Human Resources Plan
- Information Security Plan
- Physical Security Plan
- Safety Plan
- Human Resources Proposal Template
- Information Security Plan Template
- Quality Assurance Plan Template: For Large and Small Proposals
- Transition Plan Template
- Risk Management Plan Template
- Quality Control Template