What is it
The Proposal Writing Template puts you in control of the entire
process, and in control of your proposal writing team. The interface
assists you in delegating sections of the proposal to co-writers, and
helps your team pull together a coordinated effort without hassle.
Fedmarket's Proposal Writing Template is a Word document with nine chapter templates with model text and instructions to creating a highly structured draft proposal.
Proposal Writing Template
Most companies inexperienced in federal proposal writing overdo their proposal resulting in added costs and lower evaluation scores. Federal proposal evaluators make their jobs easier by telling you precisely what they want to read in Sections L & M, nothing more, nothing less; no executive puffery, fancy graphics, marketing PDFs. etc.
Fedmarket's Proposal Writing Template tells you how to translate Sections L & M into a combined Compliance Matrix/Proposal Writing Schedule by Writer and provides you with the templates and model text to win and save proposal writing costs.
- Less is more in federal proposal writing
- Provide proposal evaluators with what they want
- Reduce your proposal costs
Proposal Writing Template Features
- Presents model text and instructions for all RFP volumes in a model proposal template
- Includes instructions for reverse engineering (deconstructing) the RFP into the template
- Includes a structured outlining procedure for developing a compelling technical approach, the creative portion of a federal proposal
- Use of a model template saves you days of proposal writing time with model text and instructions, forms for compliance matrix, resumes, and corporate experience. You can focus on preparing a creative customer-centric solution rather than fumbling through what should be model or standard text.
- Each proposal becomes a sophistication of previous writing efforts, thus avoiding reinvention of the wheel each time
- A complete draft proposal is presented in an easy to refine, chapter-by-chapter Microsoft Word document.
- Reverse engineering (deconstruction) of the RFP results in proposal compliance and avoidance of proposal rejection for compliance reasons.
- An outline tells subcontractors exactly what content you need for them. Extracting the content you need for your proposal from subcontractors is a lesson in patience.
The template also provides a technical approach writing tool based on task logic tables. The tool assists technical writers in sharing ideas in a collaborative manner with the objective of maximizing technical evaluation scores. Specifically, task logic tables:
- Assists technical writers in organizing their content in a way that is viewed as logical outlining as opposed to actual writing. Most technical people don't consider themselves good writers and prefer to think in a logical structure with dot points rather than having to create text.
- Provides a way for technical writers to collaborate and document their shared ideas in an organized manner
- Helps technical writers see the relationships across tasks and subtasks and stimulates thinking and writing ideas that result from viewing an organization structure across tasks
- Makes technical writing easier; it becomes a logic exercise rather than writing text from scratch.
- Results in a detailed outline for the technical approach
- All points (who, what, where, when, why, etc.) in any technical approach task description are presented in the same order resulting in conciseness and clarity of presentation and more evaluation points in the technical score.