What is it
Fedmarket's Proposal Writing Template is a Word document with nine chapter templates with model text and instructions to creating a highly structured draft proposal.
|View the Outline of the Content of the Proposal Template|
The Proposal Writing Template puts you in control of the entire
process, and in control of your proposal writing team. The interface
assists you in delegating sections of the proposal to co-writers, and
helps your team pull together a coordinated effort without hassle.
- By using templates you are not starting at square one each and every time. In doing so you save time, and money. Your team can focus on preparing a creative customer centric solution rather than fumbling through what should be model or standard text. This avoids recreating the wheel for each proposal.
- An outline creates the foundation for a compliant, complete, and easy to read proposal.
- An outline is a content organizational structure which streamlines the process, allowing multiple subject matter writers to present their material in a consistent manner.
- An outline tells subcontractors exactly what content you need for them. Generally extracting the content you need for your proposal from subcontractors is a lesson in patience.
Proposal Writing Template
Unfortunately, no, but there are two underlying fundamentals to success:
- Use templates
- Outline before you write
Fedmarket's Proposal Writing Template is a Word document offering you nine templates and instructions to creating a foolproof outline.
The Proposal Writing Template:
- Ensures Compliance -
The online system causes you to inherently play defense by questioning any RFP flaw, including flaws in the requirements, proposal instructions, evaluation criteria, and so forth.
- Reduces Proposal Costs -
The key to reducing proposal costs is model text, properly tailored to fit the RFP requirements and the customer.
- Eliminate "Circling" -
If done first the outline eliminates the endless circling around the proposal writing project and wasted billable time, as everyone tries to communicate what the proposal should contain without anyone actually writing anything.
- Help Writers with Writers Block -
The online system produces a precise and organized roadmap for multiple writers. One of the purposes of the system is to make writing seem like filling in the gaps in an outline.
- Minimizes Protest Risk - The system helps you fend off protests against an award to your company by making your proposal bulletproof--compliant in every way.
Templates included are:
- Executive Summary (Introduction, Summary Letter)
- Compliance Matrix
- Technical Proposal
- Management Plan
- Corporate Experience
- Business (Price) Proposal
- Relevant Contract Clauses
- Proposal Instructions
You may purchase each template individually. Visit the RFP Template page.