Proposal Solutions for MACs
- Purchase a fully compliant model proposal: $1,800
- Purchase full proposal writing services using the model proposal as a basis for the customer and Fedmarket producing an edited proposal ready for submittal: $3,600
What is a model proposal?
Fedmarket prepares a model proposal as follows:
- Reverse engineer (deconstruct) the Request for Proposal into a Compliance Matrix
- Use the Compliance Matrix to organize a fully compliant proposal outline. In other words, an RFP driven outline based on precisely what the government is requesting in the RFP.
- Add color-coded RFP requirements from Sections L (Proposal Instructions) & Section M (Evaluation Criteria) of the RFP to assist customers in writing company-specific content. (All colored coded requirements and instructions are deleted by us in the final editing process in the full-service option).
- Add legacy content from our proposal library to the outline.
- Add chapter introductions, tables, and standard formats to the outline.
- Add red instructions to the outline telling customers precisely what is needed from them to complete the proposal.
* Steps 1 thru 6 produce the Model Proposal and the model is delivered for the $1,800 price with no further assistance from Fedmarket.
* For the $3,600 full-service option the customer sends Fedmarket customer specific content (per our red instructions) and Fedmarket builds and edits the proposal into a complete proposal ready for submittal.
|Proposal Solutions for MACs|