What is it
Click "Get Quote" button or call 888-661-4094, Ext.2 for quote.
- Your proposal is written by government proposal professionals giving your proposal the breadth of expertise necessary to win.
Proposal Writing Services
Fedmarket helps you win business by writing persuasive and compliant proposals for you.
An expertly constructed proposal gives you the opportunity to close the deal with the government - whether you need to fight off the competition or unseat incumbent.
Fedmarket has deep expertise in the proposal arena gained over decades of experience writing winning proposals. We put this expertise at your disposal through our full proposal preparation services.
How We Help You Win
Our proposal experts deliver winning proposals by:
- Supporting your win strategy - so influential themes are built into your proposal
- Managing your proposal effectively - so deadlines are met
- Ensuring compliance - so government evaluators don't reject your proposal
- Leveraging an extensive boilerplate library - so time is saved allowing for more effective fine-tuning of your message
- Coordinating all content - so all the pieces are in place and harmonized with each other
- Leading reviews - so the proposal is road tested for being persuasive and on-message
- Executing a process designed specifically for proposal efforts- so complications often encountered in proposal development are minimized
Supporting Your Win Strategy
We strive to understand your business and the win strategy for this opportunity. We do so by establishing a close, on-going working relationship with you. Clear lines of communication and regular updates and drafts help us keep in sync with your strategy for winning the opportunity. Using win themes from our extensive proposal archive, we customize each response to the requirements of the solicitation to ensure a compliant submission.
Managing the Proposal
Our first step is to impart clear direction to the effort so that we maximize our time to meet the tightest of deadlines. We do this by developing a schedule and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that details the tasks that are on the critical path to writing a successful proposal.
We ensure compliance by incorporating all requirements into a solid response. Proposal specialists create a winning outline, augment this with clear and compliant text, introduce supporting graphics and charts, and package these into a conforming format.
Coordinating All Content
Our proposal managers gather and assemble information from multiple contributors so that all of the parts of the proposal work together in unison. We also adhere to strict version control so that you know you are submitting the complete proposal, and nothing is left out.
Our review process aims to evaluate the proposal from the perspective of the customerâ€™s evaluation committee. Reviewing insures the proposal is accurately responding to solicitation requirements and is faithful to the overall win strategy.
A Robust Process
Our process was designed by Project Management Institute (PMI) certified professionals specifically for proposal efforts. This process ensures a robust course of action that delivers parallel processing of the many tasks necessary to finalize a proposal within tight deadlines.
There are certain key factors that allow us to work with our customers to accomplish outstanding proposals. These factors include:
- Our proposal specialists have worked in federal contracting organizations such as yours as well as inside government procurement shops - giving them the breadth of expertise necessary to write competitive proposals and win
- Over the past two decades, we have responded to hundreds of proposals across a vast array of industries for service and product offerings
- We offer a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) up front at no cost to give you a clear indication of how we intend to proceed
- We provide full team management services
- We clearly identify the information we need from you to execute the project
- Although our primary focus is writing US federal government proposals, we have also written responses to many international tenders. Our proposals have been submitted in the following countries: USA, Canada, Mexico, Italy, Switzerland, France and India
- We answer all solicitation types including: RFPs, Task Orders, RFQs, RFIs, IDIQ, GWAC, and Commercial Proposals
Writing a proposal is an involved process. It requires a technical approach that meets the government’s requirements precisely. A proposal can often encompass tens of pages of comprehensive data and analysis. However, with the Full Service Proposal Preparation, the proposal experts at Fedmarket handle all aspects of preparation for you. Our process to produce persuasive and compliant proposals is as follows:
- Our sales team acquires from you basic information about your company and forwards this information along with the solicitation to our proposal specialists, who evaluate the requirements and instructions to arrive at a work estimate.
- We work with you to ensure that you have met all minimum requirements to be a successful offeror on the solicitation.
- We provide you with a firm fixed price quote to write the proposal.
- At this point, you decide to engage us.
- A proposal manager is assigned to follow your proposal through to completion. Tasks are delegated to proposal specialists according to area of expertise.
- The proposal manager coordinates the gathering of all contributor information and circulates drafts
- Once drafts are completed, reviews take place as necessary. During the review, the proposal manager, your organization and team members work together to make enhancements to the draft.
- After the final review, the proposal is further refined and arranged into a standardized format for submission.
- The finished proposal is transmitted to you for production and delivery.
Start the Proposal Preparation Process Right Here
Contact the Fedmarket experts and allow our proposal specialists to walk you through our highly structured systematic process, so that you can gain a hard-line edge against your competitors. Our experience and areas of expertise are unsurpassed as evidenced by those who continue to engage Fedmarket as repeat proposal services customers.