What is it
- Meets Small Business Administration requirements and reduces the probability of requests for plan refinement or a rejected plan.
- Provides an action plan for your company's appointed "Plan Administrator," so they would clearly understand their role and expectations in the plan itself.
- Results in a professionally formatted Word document ready for submission to the government
- Saves days of professional labor in plan preparation, refinement and reporting.
- A PowerPoint document to give you an overview of why it is important to have a subcontracting plan, who to assign to manage the plan, how to stay out of trouble and how to utilize the "templates" and data provided.
- "Fill in the blanks" templates and tables for required administrative data.
- An Excel spreadsheet for calculating dollar and percent goals for a five year subcontracting plan. Fill in contact dollar amount in one cell and have the spreadsheet distribute the dollars by small business type based on the federal goals. If you need to change the calculations and goals, instructions are provided.
- A "fill in the blanks" table of product/services to be subcontracted by small business type.
- A model set of methods used to develop your subcontracting "action plan". Select the methods appropriate to your company's location, focus and goals. Utilize the provided key web links to customize your plan.
- A model set of methods and key web links used to find and assess the capabilities of small businesses. Select the methods appropriate to your company and your company's subcontractors.
- Step-By-Step Guidelines and detailed instructions for completing the small business plan template.
Subcontracting Plan Wizard
The Fedmarket Subcontracting Plan Wizard uses a model/template format to make preparation of a small business subcontracting plan easy and efficient. It takes the confusion and frustration out of the process of preparing a small business subcontracting plan.
- Identification data
- Type of Plan
- Program Administrator
- Equitable Opportunity
- Clause Inclusion and Flow Down
- Reporting and Cooperation
- Record Keeping
- Timely Payment to Subcontractors
- Description of Good Faith Effort
The Subcontracting Plan Wizard is delivered as an MS Word document with an accompanying allocation MS Excel workbook.