Managing Federal Contracts for Continued Revenue
Is your firm trying to break into the federal market or has it already done so and are you trying to keep your momentum going? Fedmarket's founder and President, Richard White, will be holding a seminar which provides companies with the insights needed to become trusted business partners with federal buyers. He will also tackle the steps you must take to ensure your federal customers will continue to buy from you.
- Rules of the federal contracting game and how to use the rules for continued profits
- How buyers think, their motivations, and what they want in a business partner
- The role of price in federal contracting
- The difference between contract management and contract compliance
- The contract file and its importance in the business relationship
- Critical aspects of contract management from the end user's viewpoint
- Critical aspects of contract compliance from the contracting officer's viewpoint
- The big financial risks in contract compliance
- Red tape and how to unravel it
- Employment compliance
- Wage rate compliance
- Warding off whistle blowers
- Getting paid rapidly
Don't miss out on this exciting new seminar. Learn what you need to know to earn or boost your federal revenue in 2012.
Check out our current webinar offerings. You can train your entire staff for one low price.
- Quick Webinar on QuickPay
- Understanding IDIQ, BPA, BOA, GWAC and GSA Contracts
- Selling to the Government from Your Own Backyard
- GSA Schedules 101
Fedmarket offers a range of full-day seminars covering topics such as GSA Schedules, federal sales and proposal development. View the Fedmarket seminar calendar for upcoming dates and locations. Many of the seminars are broadcast live over the web as Netcasts.
For inquiries, call 301 652 9504. Press 2.
This article has been viewed: 763 times
Rate This Article
Be the first to rate this article