What is it
Speaker: Richard White
Webinar: Understanding IDIQ, BPA, BOA, and GWACs
Government acronyms can be so confusing and understanding the game of federal contracting is even more so. Have you heard of these: IDIQ, MATOC, SATOC JOC, GWAC, MAS, BPA, BOA, 8a, HUBZone, WOSB, SDVOSB? Fedmarket's 60-minute webinar will help you define the types of contracting vehicles available to contracting officers that will help them, award you, a contract quickly and within the rules.
Why is This Webinar Different?
When you call on the government, typically you will get a short answer to your questions: "It's posted on Fedbizopps.gov." You don't know where to find the award or solicitation and when you do, it's difficult to decipher. "Understanding IDIQ, BPA, BOA, GWAC and GSA Contracts" explains the types of contracting vehicles available to you as a vendor. Understanding these contracts is an asset to closing a sale quickly, following the FAR rules, and avoiding the pain of the public bid process.
Who Should Attend?
The course was developed for business development managers, sales and marketing managers, sales executives, company managers. Attending would be beneficial to all involved in promoting and developing your federal sales revenue line.
Why Should You Attend?
Your competitors who understand the different types of contracting vehicles are winning business "under the radar." Take 60-minutes to learn how and why these types of contracting vehicles can help you win business. If you overlook IDIQ, BPA, BOA, GWAC and GSA contracts you are turning your back on large chucks of federal business.
- The contracting game and how to play to win
- Types of contracting vehicles available
- Types of contracting vehicles specific to your industry
- Does it make sense to partner with a current contract holder or to compete with them?
- Who will be the predicted winners for future contracting opportunities?
- Just how much $$$ are your competitors are winning "under the radar."
- How to ask your current federal customer which contracting vehicles they prefer
- How much is the government using IDIQ, BPA, BOA, JOC, MATOC, GSA and other contract vehicles to avoid the public bid process?
- Which contract vehicles are the top primes using and
- Which agencies are use these contracts the most
- How can you locate and track of these opportunities
- How can you leverage future opportunities with this information?
Take Away Training Materials:
- Webinar presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint format
- eBook: Loading the Dice in DC, Legally: Learn the Politics and Realities of Federal Contracting
- IDIQ Search Engine: 30 Day Free Trial
Cancellations & Rescheduling
Cancellation notification must be received one week prior to the course date. Upon notification, your registration fee will be refunded less a $100 non-refundable processing fee. Any cancellations beyond the one week period are non-refundable but you have the option of rescheduling. If you reschedule to attend another course, we will apply your prior payment toward your new registration fee. No refunds will be made for the cancellation of a rescheduled course. Personnel substitutions may be made at any time. Payment must be received prior to the course date. No-shows are liable for the full course fee.