What is it
Your SBA 8(a) application completed and submitted to the SBA by an SBA 8(a) certification specialist
- Become eligible for federal government contracts on a non-competitive or limited- competitive basis through a program of federal contracting preferences and set-asides
- Have the opportunity to form beneficial teaming partnerships and mentoring relationships
- Complete your submission without stepping away from your business
- Get any and all questions answered
- Know that you are gaining the best advice in the industry
- Proven completion methodology
SBA 8(a) Full-Service Application Preparation
Fedmarket's SBA 8(a) Full-Service Application Preparation Service is designed for clients who want to complete and submit a professionally prepared 8(a) application.
Fedmarket's SBA 8(a) Certification Specialist will:
- Conduct a telephone interview with the primary applicant(s) to ensure that
he/she/they is/are qualified to be certified under the Program.
- Identify all enclosures and data items that the applicant(s) must provide to
complete and package the Program application.
- Examine all enclosures and data received from the applicant(s) to ensure
that all required items have been provided and notify the applicant if important
information is missing. Provide status reports regarding the preparation of the
- Contact the applicant(s) via email and telephone to discuss and obtain any
missing information and/or data needed to prepare special SBA compliant elements
of the package (e.g. Bylaws, Claims of Economic Disadvantage). The Program
application preparation service includes the preparation of the applicant's('s)
economic narrative needed to prove economic disadvantage.
- Complete the Program application, ensuring that it is totally comprehensive
and in conformance with SBA regulations.
- Prepare a cover letter for the submittal of the Program application.
- Assemble the Program application package into a three ring notebook binder,
including cover sheet, table of contents, completed checklist, tabs for
attachments or necessary enclosures.
- Identify places where signatures are required in the entire Program
- Transmit the prepared Program application package via overnight delivery service to the applicant and contact the applicant to address any questions or open issues concerning the submittal of the application to the SBA.