What is it
Get the Inside Track with Fedmarket's Federal Sales Book Series
- The Shortest Path to Federal Sales: GSA Schedules
- Rolling the Dice in DC: How the Federal Sales Game is Really Played
- Cracking the $500 Billion Federal Market: The Small Business Guide to Federal Sales
Federal Sales Book Series
This book is written for companies trying to crack the federal market, companies that already sell in the federal market but want to increase sales, and companies that currently hold GSA Schedule contracts but want to understand and manage their contracts better.
Richard White is an authority on federal sales and the author of Rolling the Dice in DC: How the Federal Sales Game is Really Played. Companies selling successfully in the federal market play the federal sales game using multi-vendor, approved price list contracts like GSA Schedules. GSA Schedules are the best way for newcomers to break into this huge market. Read this book and learn how to play the game like the insiders do.
Sales Wisdom from a Long Time Player in the Federal Sales Game
A look at how the insider's game is played inside the "New Silicon Beltway"
- How competitive is the market?
- Who wins federal contracts and why?
- Why it is an insider's game?
A complete "how-to" on winning federal contracts inside and outside the