Fedmarket offers a complimentary introductory consultation to advise you on the specific steps required to enter the federal market and increase your federal sales including assistance in answering the following types of questions.
- Should we enter the market?
- What are the market pitfalls, stumbling blocks, and barriers?
- What are the market advantages and upsides?
- What is the initial investment and recurring costs of market entry?
- Who buys and how do we find them?
- What specific opportunities are available for our company?
- How long is the sales cycle?
- Do we qualify for a small business preference program?
- What are our competitors selling?
- What are the risks of doing federal business?
- Why would we not want to enter the market?
- Why do the insiders have an edge?
- What role do multi-vendor contracts play in the market?
- Should we have a GSA schedule contract?
Call Richard White at (301) 908-0546 to schedule a consultation.