Simplify Government Contracting

Newcomers to the federal marketplace are frequently stunned by the red tape associated with getting started in federal contracting. Let us lay it out for you in easily digested pieces.

How to Complete Red Tape for New Comers - A free guide compliments of Fedmarket (download link below)

In order to play in the federal arena, a business must do the following:

  1. Obtain a DUNS Number
  2. Register at the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) website
  3. Complete the Online Certifications and Representations Application (ORCA) 
  4. File a Vets 100(A) Report
  5. For certain Requests for Proposals (RFPs), you may need to order an Open Ratings Past Performance Evaluation Report.

To determine whether your company qualifies for a small business set aside or preference program, you need to first:

  1. Determine whether your company is a small or large business under federal size standards 
  2. Decide whether your company is entitled to preferences
  3. Ascertain how much contract revenue must go to small businesses under established set asides.

Download your complimentary copy here.

888-661-4094, Ext. 2.

This article has been viewed: 2829 times

Rate This Article

Be the first to rate this article