What is it
As part of the WOSB eCertify Wizard, Fedmarket is offering the following WOSB sales program for companies that purchase the WOSB eCertify Wizard:
- Companies completing the certification program will complete a capabilities questionnaire for their company.
- Company capabilities will be entered into an online WOSB Certified Companies Database and an access link to the database will (with search instructions) will be emailed to 48,000 federal contracting officers every month.
- Contracting officers will access the database by NAICS code or keyword to find companies for WOSB contract awards.
- The first email to contracting officers will be sent before February 4, 2011, the implementation date of the new WOSB program.
WOSB eCertify Wizard
Be one of the first Women Owned Small Businesses (WOSB) to be certified by SBA and take advantage of the political pressure to contract with WOSBs. Fedmarket's WOSB eCertify Wizard will guide you through the process of completing your WOSB self-certification package.
WOSB eCertify Wizard includes:
- Getting started guidelines
- Complete your ORCA requirements online with a step-by-step process including:
- Help assistance for each requirement
- Definitions, explanations, and risks for each requirement
- Step-by-step procures for developing and filing required certification documents
- Complete and file each required repository document including formats and online instructions
- Certification documents to upload to WOSB Repository
- How to sell WOSB status to contracting officers
WOSB eCertify Wizard Benefits:
- Take advantage of the political pressure to make WSOB set-aside awards
- Be ready to self certify within hours of WSOB operational announcement
- Be the first to sell to federal contacting officers
- Let us demystify the red tape
- Save days of valuable time
WOSB eCertify Wizard Results:
- Completed self-certifications for the federal Online Certifications and Representations website
- Completed document files for federal WSOB repository
- Insights to leverage your status in the federal marketplace.
Call a Fedmarket sales representative at 888 661 4094, Ext. 2 for availability and price.