SDVOSB's Take Note of "VECTOR" - Veteran Enterprise Contracting for Transformation and Operational Readiness
VECTOR is a Total Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Set-Aside.
The VA has released a final proposal. Fedmarket is offering full-service proposal writing assistance and a model proposal based on the final RFP. The due date is March 14, 2017.
- VECTOR is an IDIQ contract with FFP and LH type task orders.
- Contract length is 10 years, base of 5 years plus a five-year option
- The contract has a $25 Billion Ceiling
- Streamlining techniques will be used for Proposal Prep and Evaluation
VECTOR will run out of the VA Strategic Acquisition Center in Frederick, MD,
View the final RFP at FedBizOps: Click here to view.
Activity is increasing as firms look to partner, Fedmarket can assist your teaming efforts in multiple ways. Call (888) 661 - 4094, Ext. 2 to learn more about teaming opportunities and the VECTOR solicitation.
Fedmarket offers both full-service proposal writing, and a model proposal specific to VECTOR.
VECTOR includes 6 to 8 Service Groups (10 Contractors per Service Group). On December 8, 2016, FBO provide an update to the anticipated Service Groups for VECTOR. The anticipated Service Groups are as follows:
Service Group 1 - Oversight
- Program and Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Performance Measurement
Service Group 2 - Improvement
- Business Process Reengineering, Improvement and Management
- Change Management and Transition
- Quality Measurement
- Data Governance
Service Group 3 - Analyses
- Statistical and Actuarial Analysis
- Management Analysis
- Records Information Management
- Financial and Business Performance Auditing
Service Group 4 - Training
- Training Development
- Training Delivery
Service Group 5 - Outreach
- Advertising Services
- Media Buying
- Public Relations Services/Outreach
- Conference, Events, and Tradeshow Planning Services
- Promotional Materials
- Video/Film Production
- Graphics Design
Service Group 6 - Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Planning
- Inventory Management and Operation
- Supply Chain Optimization
Service Group 7 - Human Resources and Staffing
- Position Description Development
- Personnel Transaction Support
- Manpower Surveys
- Collective Bargaining Analysis and Assessments