What is it
(Registration closes 1 hour prior to broadcast time, late registrations cannot be approved.)
Location: Your desktop
Speaker: Richard White
Free Webinar: Government Proposal Writing for Newcomers
You may submit your proposal writing questions to webinar speaker, Richard White, at email@example.com prior to the webinar. Mr. White will review all questions and provide answers during the complimentary webinar.
Immerse yourself in the critical aspects of government proposal writing with Richard White, author of Government Proposal Writing for Newcomers. A complimentary copy of his new eBook will be available for download to all attendees.
Mr. White has over 40 years of experience in government proposal writing. Spend 60-minutes with him and walk away with an understanding of how a winning proposal is written.
- What are the fundamentals of government proposal writing and why are they so messy.
- What are the secrets to success?
- Why do companies fail at proposal writing.
- Why do companies succeed at proposal writing.
- The factors that create winning proposals.
- The factors that create losing proposals.
- How government proposal writers think.
- Importance of a structured proposal writing system.
- Suggest proposal writing system
- Proposal writing strategies and tips
** The content covered in this webinar is for those pursuing business contracts with the government. This webinar does not cover federal grant writing.
Why is this webinar unique?
Fedmarket presents this popular class as an outreach for small-to-medium sized businesses that want to learn more about the proposal writing process.
Who Should Attend?
Government Proposal Writing for Newcomers was created for the individual facing the daunting task of writing a winning proposal and their managers.
Why Should You Attend?
Proposal writing is fundamental to government contracting and a company cannot survive in the contracting market without knowing how to write winning proposals.