GSA Installment Series
GSA Schedules: The Way to Grow in the Federal Market
$30 billion dollars in federal contracts are awarded annually through small business friendly GSA schedules. GSA schedules are a favored mechanism for federal buyers to contract awards to avoid the delays and piles of paperwork required for a public competition.
Fedmarket offering a complimentary 10-installment primer on GSA Schedules and why they are such crucial "seed contracts" for small businesses to win federal contracts. The series is comprised of the following installments, check in weekly to read the latest installment.
As the titles suggest, the 10 Installments in the series tell readers why they should seek a GSA schedule.
- Federal Buyers Use GSA Schedules Extensively to Make Quick and Easy Buys
- Companies Do Not Need Federal Experience to Be Awarded a GSA Schedule Contract
- GSA Schedule Companies Can Bid Quickly with Limited Competition
- GSA Schedules Promote Awarding Contracts to Small Businesses
- How to Apply for a GSA Schedule
- How to Sell with a GSA Schedule
- Small Service Businesses Need a MAC to Grow
- How GSA Schedules are Used to Award Service Contracts
- How GSA Schedules are Used to Award Product Contracts
- A Prime Opportunity: Reselling Products Through GSA Schedules
Call (888) 661 4094, Ext. 2, to arrange a complimentary telephone call with Richard White to discuss any aspect of GSA schedules.