What is it
Location: Your desktop
Speaker: Richard White
(Registration closes 1 hour prior to broadcast time, late registrations cannot be approved.)
Complimentary Webinar: How Federal Contracts are Really Awarded
Demystify the government contracting process and learn how the game is played in the trenches
Immerse yourself in the key aspects of government contracting with Richard White, author of the eBook "Realities of Government Contracting." Spend 60-minutes and with him, and walk away with an understanding of how government contracts are won in the trenches.
- What are the fundamental of government contracting and why is it so mystifying?
- The good, bad, and ugly of government contracting
- What are the secrets to success?
- Is there real competition?
- How intense is the competition?
- How government buyers think.
- What do buyers want?
- What do Contracting Officers want?
- Why do companies succeed at government contracting?
- Why do companies fail at government contracting?
- Sales costs, lead times, and expectations.
- Should you enter the market?
"How Federal Contract are Really Awarded " was created for the individual facing the daunting task of selling in the federal market. A complimentary copy of his new eBook will be sent to all registered attendees prior to the webinar. Mr. White has over 40 years of experience in government contracting, and has written three books, and three eBooks on topics related to government contracting.
Why is this webinar unique?
Fedmarket presents this popular class as an outreach for small-to-medium sized businesses that want to learn more about the government contracting before making an investment in the quest to win government business.
Who Should Attend?
Business development managers, sales and marketing managers, sales executives, company managers and any others who need to better understand the federal market.
Why Should You Attend?
You will gain an unbiased, insiders perspective on the pros and cons to tossing your hat into the federal marketplace.