Special Offer: Buyer Email Addresses
Fedmarket's E-mail List of Federal, State and Local Buyers can bring your company's product or service to the attention of more than 75,000 buyers through the use of an e-mail marketing campaign.
Order today by calling 888 661 4094, Ext. 2 and we will take $200 off the list price. (Our special offer will be available through January 31, 2012.)
Fedmarket's E-mail List of Federal, State and Local Buyers contains:
- Over 75,000 buyer e-mail addresses
- Data presented as text files for easy import into any sales database
- 19,919 Department of Defense (DoD) buyer e-mail addresses
- 28,420 federal civilian buyer e-mail addresses
- 27,575 state and local buyer e-mail addresses
- Buyer e-mail addresses only (1 field)
Call 888 661 4094, Ext. 2 to learn more about Fedmarket's E-mail List of Federal, State and Local Buyers.
Why Contact Buyers?
- They have a broad understanding of what the agency buys.
- They make the buying decisions for commodities, non-technical products, and routine services.
- Buyers can tell you who the end users are for complex product and services.
- Though they may not USE the items you are selling, buyers can certainly influence the ultimate decision on which technical or complex products are purchased.
- Buyers can provide data on past awards such as who has provided what product or service in the past, the price paid and other contract details.
- They have knowledge of the agency's planned future procurements.
If you're serious about selling to the government, start contacting official buyers today!
To find out more about the many ways you can market to the government, click here.
For inquiries, call 301 652 9504. Press 2.
This article has been viewed: 1999 times