Hot, New IT 70 SIN for Health IT Service Companies
Be One of the First Companies to Limit Competition through the New 132-56 Health Information Technology Services SIN
GSA just announced a new GSA Schedule 70, 132 - 56 Health Information Technology Services Special Item Number (SIN). This new SIN will allow Contracting Officers to buy health systems development services quickly with limited competition.
Why competition will be limited and Contracting Officers will love it?
- No companies have been awarded the new Health Information Systems SIN while over 3,500 companies currently hold the professional services 132-51.
- It will take a year or longer to make a significant number of 132-56 awards
- Where would you go to issue Heath System RFQs if you were a Contracting Officer?
And the requirements for award of 132-56 are nearly identical to the requirements for 132-51:
- Three (3) Health Systems Project Descriptions
- Each project narrative is limited to 2 pages or less
- Projects must have been completed within the past 3 years
- The definition of a health system project is vague and working for a health related agency will probably be enough. Health agencies will be the primary users of 132-56 and they already know your company.
Start now -
- Get a new GSA Schedule if you donít already hold one.
- Propose a contract modification to add 132-56 if you already have a schedule?
- Be one of the first to be approved for SIN 132- 56 by using Fedmarket Services and GSA's Fast Lane Program
- Less than 48 hours for contract modifications
- As quickly as 45 days for new offers
Fedmarket GSA proposal writing service prices for Contact Modification to add Health Information Systems SIN132-56:
- Model GSA Proposal to Add SIN 132-56 $2,000 (complete the forms according to our instructions and you submit thru GSA eMod)
- Full Services to add SIN 132-56 $3,200 (you send us the completed forms and we edit and refine your proposal as required and assist you in submitting it thru GSA eMod)
- New IT-70 GSA schedule including SINs: $4,900
Call 888.661.4094, EXT. 2 for more information.
This article has been viewed: 1339 times