Are You Playing with a Full Deck?
Selling to the government without a GSA Schedule contract is like playing without a full deck. You're destined to lose.
Are you prepared to lose sales simply because you are not a GSA Schedule contract holder?
Do you like the thought of seeing your competitors win sales simply because they are?
Don't lose government business over something you can control. Begin the process of obtaining your GSA Schedule and avoid both "lose/lose" scenarios.
Follow these steps and you'll be on your way to holding your GSA Schedule contract:
- Register for Fedmarket's 3-Day GSA eLab.
- Or pick your start date, and work one-on-one with a GSA Expert.
- Choose the Schedule that best fits your product or service (Note - We can help).
- Complete the information gathering outlined in Fedmarket's "Request for Information" document.
- Spend 3 days with Fedmarket's GSA experts and tackle the project.
- Leave with a ready-to-submit GSA proposal offering.
- Celebrate your accomplishment. It takes companies years to complete what you did in 3 days!
More than 1,400 companies have completed their GSA proposal by attending the GSA eLab. Many attendees complete the task in fewer than 3 days. Click here for their feedback and success stories.
Avoid the "lose/lose" scenario - get started today!
Questions? Please call 888 661 4094, Ext. 2.
888-661-4094, Ext 2.
This article has been viewed: 345 times
Rate This Article
Be the first to rate this article